Myndbend Process Manager 4.1.4 will be deployed on Aug 25th, 2019
- Jira Add-on (premium feature, beta access) - Myndbend Process Manager can now integrate with multiple Jira accounts! Jira issues can be linked from the Myndbend app to Zendesk tickets from various Jira sources. If you are interested in joining this beta, please contact Myndbend Support using the contact form above.
- Scheduled Tickets (premium feature, beta access) - Myndbend Process Manager can now schedule the creation of future tickets from templates! Tickets can be created one-time in the future or on a recurring basis either as a parent ticket or child of another ticket. If you are interested in joining this beta, please contact Myndbend Support using the contact link above.
- Reply to approval request emails (premium feature, beta access) - Approval request emails sent by Myndbend Process Manager can now accept email replies and those replies will be added as comments. This optional feature will save approvers time as they will not have to click a link to place a comment. If you are interested in joining this beta, please contact Myndbend Support using the contact link above.
- We've added a template "Clone" feature to give you the ability to copy templates with existing content and make necessary revisions. The new Clone menu item is under the "stacked dot" menu next to each template in the Ticket Templates list.
- We've made UI improvements to the Myndbend app, most notably in the administration app, App Settings page.
- Improved error messages
- Check for valid users in ticket template edit and processing
- IE 11 compatibility fixes
- Add missing French translations
- Export tickets format issues fixed
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!