Myndbend Process Manager 4.1 was deployed on January 25th, 2019, fully rolled out on January 29th.
- Admin only restrictions now available for specific ticket actions: Add Approvers; Remove Approvers; Skip Approvers; Resend Approval Requests;Link/Unlink Parent and Child Tickets
- Display approval status colored (optional)
- Required comments on denied approval request (optional)
- Add approvers by tag (Premium feature). Now you can add all users with a certain tag as approvers for a ticket. The necessary trigger and target can be added from the Advanced Config page in the Myndbend admin app.
- Send placeholder content to all children tickets (Premium feature). Now you setup process to bulk update all child tickets. This is a beta feature, please ask us to assist you.
- The app now displays the assignee name when you mouse over the child ticket
- Link to parent now allows ticket search. Previously the ticket number needed to be entered.
- You can now search for and select an existing ticket to add as a child ticket from the parent. Previously we only allowed linking from a child to a new parent.
- We now detect if no 3rd party cookies are disabled in user browser. If so, please follow these instructions to enable for Myndbend.
- When we upgrade a user from Lite to Premium, we now remove the word "Lite" and give you a way to change the app title from the Myndbend App Settings.
- Custom fields were not always getting copied to children tickets unless the app was refreshed first. We now update the data in the background when the ticket is changed before the child ticket gets created.
- When approval responses are gathered by hashtag (Eg. #approved) and more than one exists in the email body, we now take the first one as the decision.
- We fixed an issue that was causing frequent approvers to be hidden when editing a template.
- We now do not allow the agents to add suspended/inactive users as approvers
- App translation fixes.
- Gracefully handle Zendesk API calls timeout.
- Issue that displays repeated approvers under some conditions fixed.
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!